Saturday, September 3, 2011

Little piece of heaven

My weeks are happier because my children keep
me up to date on some of of their day-to-day
lives-- via their own blogs.
Let me say that my family probably gave up any hope of me keeping this blog going. I do realize it's been over 2 years since my last post (audible gasp), but here I am resurrecting it...and with this face!
Eliot has just spent the last 9 days with us and will be going home tomorrow :(
One of my favorite things about this little 'determinator' are those soft, soul-full brown eyes of his. Behind them is one smart cookie!
This little man is madly in love with his Mom (who can blame him?), laughs the deepest while playing with his Dad (how many Dad's can go down a children's slide with such skill?), is gentle with animals, and gives the sweetest kisses...and so much more. Thank you Andrew & Erinn for bringing this little piece of heaven to us.
Next post: Linny

2 comments:

Mel's Family said...

I love your updated blog. That picture of you and Steve is beautiful! How fun that Erinn and her family got to come for a visit. And how fun for you to get to love on that baby boy! I hope we can get together for a visit soon! I miss you.

Jeanine said...

nice wok mom !!!