Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Berlin: AKA: Linny or Lou




Berlin Nichole Johnson - Grandbaby #3...yep, she's cute.




So this isn't a fluke...I really am going to keep the blog updated. Nothing like the grandbabies to motivate the Grammy. Notice I didn't say Papa...Steve asked me the other day if we had a blog! Who can blame him-I had almost forgot myself!






This is our Linny-she's funny, sweet, thoughtful and loves chocolate.






Let me illustrate:






I keep chocolate in my spa room for clients justforyoumobilespa.blogspot.com. Linny knows this and when she comes over-sometime before she leaves she will tell me "I'm going upstairs" That's code for: I'm going to get some chocolate. I generally have Dove-dark & milk (just in case you wondered). So on this day she goes up to the room-and there was Hershey only...she asks me what the wrapper says...she's obviously suspicious. She proceeds to eat about half, and then tells me she wants the ones in the blue wrapper (Dove). So I will add smart to the list of what Linny is.






Sweet, thoughtful, smart...and loves chocolate are just a few ways to describe this delightful little girl.



1 comment:

Jeanine said...

She makes me laugh !! Love that girl :)