Thursday, February 26, 2009

Winter is ALmoSt over!


Ok, so I'm one of those people who loves a white Christmas--for the effect--
and then want it comfortably warm. I start worrying about cold weather in(I'm embarrased to write this) August! I know it's crazy.

Ilove:
Sunshine!
My roses in bloom
Spring daffodils--and then the emergence of my bright orange tulips
Fresh basil from my herb garden
Warm summer nights in the canyons
Picnics & bar-b-ques
Having daylight until after 9:30pm
Watching the neigborhood kids playing in the water
Steve & I taking a walk at night...no jacket needed

All these joys are just around the corner!

3 comments:

Erinn said...

I saw dafadills blooming the other day on a walk & thought of you! Happy Spring Thoughts are headed your way!

Love, Erinn

The May Family said...

There is nothing better than a warm Utah summer night. I can't wait to see you! I miss you both very much.

Jeanine said...

That does sound so wonderful !!