Friday, November 21, 2008

Life is good!

I've been waiting to blog, hoping I'd get it together and take some pics.Those who know me, may know that is not my strong point! However, life is good, and a small gratitude list is always appropriate:
* Steve & I enjoy good health and the love of our children
* We love,adore,and respect our children-they are amazing people
* Our children love each other...
* We live in a neighborhood of great people
* Steve has a job-that's satisfying- and it enables us to spend more time together
* We have "2" grandbabies on the way :)
* We appreciate the opportunites given us to serve our church family
* And...All my children are coming home for Christmas!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

4 comments:

Erinn said...

We love you!

Mel's Family said...

I hope you have a "Happy Thanksgiving". I am so excited that you will have all your family with you for christmas...thats the best! I love you guys. XOXOXO Mel

Jeanine said...

Well sounds to me like things are pretty good!! We love you !!!!

Jeanine said...

Life IS good! Wow we are so so blessed to have you two as examples! Congrats on your certification! See you tomorrow!