Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Highlights of the week

Ok, so the Grandma gave in and let Gracey play with the mascara! She's washable--and looking a little worried. Erinn and I just laughed!


Being a Grandma is just as wonderful as I thought it would be. I will always treasure these last few days with Gracey...just a few of my favorite moments.


* Gracey letting me snuggle with her before bedtime (I get teary-eyed just thinking of it!)


* "Up-ee" (Means pick me up or lift me up, so I can get what I want)


* Gracey takes my finger to point to the pictures in her books


*Asking Gracey if her Grandma loves her--and watching her get big-eyed and shaking her head yes...ah, so sweet

6 comments:

Kenia Soares said...

how funny girl! making pranks with the color pencil!

Mel's Family said...

Oh Jeri....how wonderful for you to have that time with Gracey! What a good grandma...hey, a girls gotta have her make up! LOL Wish I could have been there with you! Have a fun time on your cruise. Love ya, Mel

CrAzYfUnFaMiLy said...

oh so fun! I bet your such a fun grandma!

Erinn said...

First off- Great job uploading the pictures. Second- I'm still laughing at this picture of Gracey! So funny :)

Eric, Harmony, Skye, and Sydney said...

Oh my goodness!!!! What a crack up! Looks like she had a lot of fun with her grandma. She is such a sweetie pie.

Jeanine said...

We love you Momma May! I'm so glad you had a great time with Gracey. We're excited for Berlin to arrive and excited that she will have such amazing Grandmas! Hope you're loving your time on your cruise!